Our Uniform works on a 'Mix and Match' basis. We believe we have a smart uniform that creates a sense of belonging and helps us to aim for high standards in all that we do.
Uniform is ordered through Slaters (online link below) who will deliver to school free of charge or to your house for a delivery fee. Slaters also have shop in Wigan which you can visit. Grey items and shirts are available from supermarkets, tartan items and jumpers/cardigans with the logo on are available through Slaters. Children may wear any combination from the following list, those items with an * are compulsory:
- Shirt (long or short sleeved) with collar*
- grey trousers
- grey or tartan skirt
- grey or tartan pinafore
- grey formal shorts
- pale blue cardigan or jumper
- Black shoes
- Grey/black tights or white/grey/black socks
- Blue summer gingham dress
Nursery children may wear black or grey jogging bottoms and a white polo t-shirt in order to help them to be more independent with going to the toilet and dressing themselves.
Children from Reception onwards take part in one indoor PE slot and one outdoor PE slot a week.
- School PE Kit or plain blue shorts with a plain blue/white t-shirt
- Black PE pumps
- Clothes suitable for outdoor activites and the weather. Indoor PE kit will be worn if warm enough.